Vizlib KPI Designer v1.2.2 released!
1. [#161392934]: HTML tags style were not loaded in the tooltip
Style settings were not rendered properly into the tooltip HTML, ie:
<div style="display:flex !important; width:350px !important; text-align:left;">
Now this option is available, so the pic below can be achieved using html:
2. [#161391174]: tooltip was not evaluating expressions
The tooltip text was not evaluating Qlik expressions, but just taking literals.
3. [#161392999]: title tooltip on icon
When hovering icons we were displaying the actual font awesome description.
4. [#161394837]: removed min width on tooltips
Tooltip text had a min-width of 250, now it's dynamic up to 500px (unless overwritten via style html attributes).
5. [#161394940]: tooltip default text to 13px
Default tooltip content font size was too big (24px), updated to 13px.