Vizlib Table v2.7 released!
1. [#161084088]: Support for Printing to PDF
Added support for Story Mode/Snapshot and PPT/PDF/Image export!
2. [#161205264]: on export don't export measures that are hidden
If a measure is hidden, it won't be exported to excel.
*Hidden dimensions are still exported - this will be corrected in upcoming releases when instead of show/hide condition a calculation condition will be used.
3. [#161509396]: Sorted column export
Before the dimensions were always placed first and then the measures. Now we export the same order we've got on the table.
1. [#161261925]: progress bar with currency formatting generates two lines
When a custom format with a currency that contained a space was used, it was generating two lines on the cell.
2. [#160955564]: links in table should be relative
Representation type text with URL was not compatible with relative urls
3. [#161444138]: Title background colour in vizlib table does not evaluate expressions
Expressions were not evaluated for the custom title background and font color.