Vizlib Table v3.0.0 released!
* The Bulletchart example app has been updated with 1) and 2)
1. [#162699927]: Added actions on columns
We can now perform actions, defined per column (both measures and dimensions) so when the user clicks into a cell (and apply a selection if not in read only mode) an array of action is executed, ie: navigate to another sheet.
2. [#162305140]: add custom tooltips in cell level with HTML support per column
Added a new feature on a column level (both dimensions and measures) to have custom cell tooltips with HTML support:
3. [#157367612, #157847717]: Tooltip value on progress bar and cells
We are now showing a native tooltip on all cells and the progress bar on hover over.
4. [#162704497, #162700070]: Improvements on property panel UX
Added separators between sections within the property panel.
5. [#162738706]: add custom totals color and position
We can now control the thickness and border color of the totals separately
6. [#162738713]: add row border thickness per column
Added ability to customise per column (measure&dimension) the row thickness
1. [#161214406]: trend graphs position was changing after resizing browser window or scrolling
In some scenarios, the trend graph was aligning to the left after scrolling.
2. [#162603258]: Title Color & Background color doesn't accept expressions or variables.
Some color fields where only supporting HTML colors but not expressions.
3. [#162393438]: Vizlib Table does not size to Data and does not display borders
Corrected issue with size to data.
4. [#162407705, #162578337]: Sometimes the total row get disappear.
In some scenarios (size to data) when the totals were placed at the bottom were not fully visible.