Vizlib Pivot Table v1.6 released!
1. [#160955644]: added options to control the orientation of the columns
Added feature to control the orientation of the columns: Horizontal/Vertical
2. [#162717372]: be able to control column height when dimension is on the top
Now we can individually, per column, control the height of the top dimensions.
1. [#161778633]: calc cond. message not evaluated
When the calculation condition (data handling) was false, the message was not evaluated as an expression.
2. [#162452467]: Hidden columns when indent row = no
When the pivot table was set to indent row to no, in some scenarios the left column was being hidden if a calculation condition of a dimension was set to false in between.
3. [#162413020]: Fullscreen button not fully expanding
Resolved issue around the rendering of the Pivot Table in fullscreen mode.