Vizlib Filter v2.0 released!
1. [#162663131] : Big performance improvements
Big performance improvements around fields with a lot of dimension values.
2. [#160669380]: support HTML in dropdown title, for full styling control
The dropdown label now supports HTML
3. [#162789707]: Ability to control the position of the dropdown
Added custom popup position for dropdown mode in (Settings > Popup position) to control where the orientation of dropdown popup
1. [#161177517]: Corrected issues with default selection in story mode
Default selection was making the filter not to render properly in stories mode
2. [#161778633]: calc cond expression message not applied
When the calc condition was false, the message was not evaluated as an expression but as an string only.
4. [#160558671]: Corrected issues with the searchbox
When applying selections using the native search box (ctrl + f) in the top header, selections didn't seem to get reflected on the table (they did when changing sheet and come back).