Vizlib Table v3.1.5 released!
1. [VSP-225]: Null cell background color
Background color for null cells was not being shown
2. [VSP-229]: Spacing inconsistencies in the table
Spacing issue have now been fixed, previously a scrollbar was being shown where content did not overflow
3. [VZB-405]: Total label not showing when column pinned
The total label was hidden showing when columns were pinned
4. [VSP-216]: Alternate row coloring not working in Convert to VizLib Table
Alternately colored rows (stripes) were not working in a table that had been converted from Qlik Sense Table to Vizlib Table
5. [VZB-693]: Export data doesn't take Alternate State into account
Alternate state was not being read by the data export feature
6. [VZB-691]: Field Search doesn't take Alternate State into account
Alternate state was not being read by the field search
7. [VZB-678]: Hide duplicate alternate states
Hide native alternate states so it doesn't get duplicated on the panel with the custom vizlib one (also compatible with the native).