Vizlib Sheet Menu v1.4 released!
1. [VZB-383]: Support hidden object for Sheet Menu
The object on the sheet can be hidden to ensure it does not take up unnecessary space
The icon below can be clicked on to open the property panel once the object is hidden
2. [VSP-343]: Vizlib Sheet Menu - Mobile Compatibility
The sheet menu works very well on your smaller-screened devices. Try now by resizing your browser (once resized please reload for optimised mobile assets). Working well on Android & iOS.
3. [VSP-344]: Sheet Menu Mobile - Change page by swiping
Swiping between pages is enabled by default in mobile mode, optional in desktop mode (works on touchscreen devices including but not limited to laptops and tablets)
4. [VZB-792]: Add "Developer Mode" to Sheet Menu
Developer mode allows all icons to be visible whilst in edit mode
1. [VSP-304]: Image library doesn't take virtual proxy into account
Images will now load regardless of virtual proxy