Vizlib Home Try Vizlib
Welcome
Login
Planned

Trellis Chart

Hi All,

Please add Trellis chart in VizLib extensions with 2 Dimensions and Multiple Measures. 

4 people like this idea
  • Thanks for the feedback! 

We are always on the lookout for new opportunities to add useful features or extensions. Would you minding giving more details about the type of Trellis chart that you are thinking about? Would you be able to share a screenshot with us, so that we can see how you envision this feature. 

• Hi Kishore

We have a trellis option on our roadmap. We'll let you know when this is in progress and of course, when it is available

• Hi Team, 

Thank you so much for the reply.

Currently we are looking a dashboard which contains both values and Charts(especially Bar Chart).

• Hi Piers,

I can see that you have the Trellis option on your roadmap but I don't think it's available yet..

I'm using the "trellis container" from the Qlik Visualization bundle but having problem as I'm using Measures Master Items (included variables) and this is not working as expected (it works if I unlink the very same master item). 

I would be very happy to see an Trellis Vizlib extension ;-)

Thanks a lot

Regards

Stéphane

• Hi Kishore/Stephane

Thanks for your post and I appreciate your input. As for the moment there is no immediate plans but could change if we get many requests.

Kind Regards

• Hi Oscar

we would also be happy to have a Trellis chart from VizLib. The trellis chart from Qlik lacks vital setting features like harmonizing the x-axes between the charts, which makes comparing data in a bar chart difficult at best. Maybe you can talk to Ralf Becher, he already implemented a trellis chart version for us, where you can do things like harmonizing the axes.

Best regards,

Dirk

Login to post a comment