Vizlib Combo Chart v1.4.2 released!
Release Date: 02/10/19
- [VZB-2150]: Adding localization to number formatting
We are now Inheriting the right localized decimal and thousand separator as defined in Load Script.
- [VZB-2197]: Corrected minor issues on a date or duration axis
Console errors after selecting a "Date" or "Duration" values from dropdown in "Axis Tick Format".
- [VSP-772]: No inheritance of calculated label from master items
Now master item labels are used.
- [VZB-2086]: Improved accuracy minicharts
In some cases the minichart was not reflecting the same data as in the main chart.
- [VZB-2226]: Bars not always stacking
When adding a line with bar stacks and assign the line to the secondary axis, the bars were incorrectly changing as a group.
- [VSP-581]: Corrected axis number formatting
In some cases the axis formatting delimiter was rendering the whole axis values blank
- [VZB-2225]: Axis Label overlaps with y ticks
In some cases the axis labels were overlapping the axis ticks.
- [VZB-2227]: Corrected issues with overlapping bars
In some combinations of measures, the overlapping bars were not working and groups were used instead.
- [VZB-2090]: Browser sometimes slows down when Vizlib Combo Chart is initialised
Improved the memory and events management of the vizlib combo chart.