Vizlib Custom Report v3.3.0 released!
Release Date: 17/12/19
- [CL-1132]: Adding selections/filter ability to Custom Report dimensions
The custom report dimensions can now be filtered in the dimensions pane, even if they are not being rendered in the custom visualisation.
- [CL-446]: Add Support for Alternate States
Alternate states support added to the Vizlib Custom Report
- [CL-857]: Improve Data Sets and Preset list
Lists have been improved and the order can be customised. Longer lists are now scrollable
- [CL-465]: Introduce "Force background color" setting for custom report
Background colors for native and Vizlib objects can now have forced color settings to enhance theming capabilities.
- [CL-804]: Context menu options for Vizlib Pivot
Highlight rows on hover functionality has been added to the context menu
- [CL-857]: Improve switch dataset options in context menu
Added option to return to default data set
- [CL-843]: Warning messages when using Vizlib visualisations
Some warning messages appeared in the browser console
- [CL-1159]: Drag and drop to dataset does not work in Qlik Sense September 2019
Drag and drop to dataset did not work in Qlik Sense September 2019