Vizlib Filter v3.1.2 released!
Release Date: 17/02/20
- [LIB-3686]: Default value is re-selected when a drop down filter is scrolled and selected
Default selected value prevents new value to be selected if new value selected after scrolling down
- [LIB-3725]: v3.x.x actions now fires before making/identifying the new selection
Actions now fire after a selection is made
- [LIB-4166], [LIB-4909] : Vizlb Filter dropdown Label Not updating when dimension value is selected
Dropdown label continued to display "select a"
- [LIB-3695]: Field Label not displayed when using text with quotes
Field labels were blank when using text with quotes
- [LIB-4216]: change "a" to "an" in "select a" when placed before a word that starts with a vowel sound
Grammatical error fixed
- [LIB-4215]: Need to click twice to trigger Set Variable action that contains IF statement
2 clicks were required to make a set variable expression action work