Vizlib Scatter Chart v3.1.0 released!
Release Date: 03/04/20
- [LIB-3547]: Expose entire equation string to a variable in the Vizlib Scatter Chart
The equation string for the trend line is shared into a variable, if the trend line (and equation) are shown on the chart.
We've produced an example below of what you can do when the equation is provided to the end-user and updated dynamically.
- [LIB-5185]: Add Support for Master Item colors
Colors can be inherited from master items
- [LIB-5348]: Add Property panel Search
- [LIB-4085]: Qlik Sense November 2019 Support - Custom fonts not working
Updated custom fonts feature to work with QS Nov '19
- [LIB-3880]: Scatter label condition not working
Label show/hide condition was not working (labels showed all the time)