Vizlib Sheet Menu v2.3.0 released!
Release Date: 06/04/20
- [LIB-5127]: Performance analysis and improvement
The time to load and render all elements of the sheet menu in Qlik Sense has improved by up to 72%
- [LIB-1036]: Introduce On App Open Vizlib Actions
Actions are now available on application open (per sheet actions remain available also)
Please note, the sheet menu must be added to each sheet
- [LIB-5233]: Option for show/hide native Buttons in Edit Mode does not work
Forcing to show the native buttons in edit mode was not working
- [LIB-3827]: Font size not using variable for hover/selection mode on top menu items
Font size now allows variable control when using top menu items
- [LIB-5143]: Elements on Top Menu and Side Menu aren't moveable on QS Feb'20.
Property panel elements were not able to be dragged