Vizlib Button v1.1.0 released!
Release Date: 04/05/20
- [LIB-3410]: Vizlib Actions NEW: "API Integration" (Get/post/PUT request)
Check out the documentation, which includes an easy how-to guide and must-read material to help you get started fast
- [LIB-5344]: New action: Sleep
A new sleep action has been added to allow a delay between actions running. A great use case of this is combined with API Integration actions, where waiting some time for a response from an API endpoint works best.
- [LIB-5691]: Property Panel Search
Searching is now possible in the property panel. Enter a term like "color" to find all mentions of color in the property panel
- [LIB-5100]: Vizlib Button needs the ability to control the font color to align with the individual buttons active/inactive state
Individual font color can be set now per button item, alongside the fallback global font color rule
- [LIB-5543]: Simple tooltip
Tooltip functionality has been added to add description to each buttons without requiring the text on the screen
- [LIB-5483]: Allow alternate states in button actions
Alternate states manager has been added