Vizlib Home
Welcome
Login
Solved

Vizlib Sheet Menu

Hello Everyone,

I was trying the vizlib sheet menu extension. i have placed the extension on my first view of the app.

When i go on to the next viewand reload my app, the vizlib sheet menu disappears and  i see the current page with qlik default sheet menu.

Then when i toggle to my first view again , the page starts showing the vizlib sheet menu  again.

If i don't do so and continue navigating from the second view, i only see the default qlik sheet menu.

Is this normal? Any solution to this problem?

• Hi Akhil,

I hope you are having a blast with our Sheet Menu! Do check out our latest features with the sticky scroll and the new additions to our side menu  https://twitter.com/vizlib/status/1263784750453526531 

Yes this is expected, this behaves like this due to requirements of extensions in Qlik Sense, more detail can be found in our documentation.

• Hello Peirs,

Thanks for the update. The new features looks really good.

Is there a workaround for this issue?

• Hi Akhil,

This isn't classed as an issue since this is how Qlik Sense works. You'll need to add the Vizlib Sheet Menu to every sheet, admittedly we would prefer this to be added once per app, but Qlik has control of how extensions are loaded

Login to post a comment