Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Form v1.0.4 released!
Release Date: 27/07/20
- [CLB-1720]: [Table] Sorting in Writeback Table headers
Columns based on the data model are now sortable, like in a regular Vizlib Table.
- [CLB-1715], [CLB-1709], [CLB-1734]: [Table] Writeback Table Setup fixes
Few issues has been fixed around setup including: newly added columns inherited column's expression of previously added column, it was not possible to properly create table linked to QVD file which filename starts with a number, setup editor was not supporting field names containing spaces.
- [CLB-1426]: [Form] When using Templates with variables, Vizlib Input Form crashes
Support for variables has been added to the Vizlib Input Form templates. When applying template based on a variable, if the variable does not exist in the application, it will be created.
- [CLB-1716]: [Table] Sometimes update operation inserts new row instead of updating existing one
Issue could occur when row contained some special characters in one of the cells.
- [CLB-1726]: [Table] Date column is automatically recognised as edited even though it hasn't changed.
- [CLB-1701]: [Table] Adjust column width is not calculated correctly when there are too few columns.
Layout of Vizlib Writeback Table has been improved when adjust column feature is enabled for all columns.