Vizlib Custom Report v5.1.0 released!
Release Date: 04/09/20
[VSS-819]: Improve "show details" to include a lot more meta-data about dimensions and measures
This new feature gives users a lot more information on the data used in the Custom Report. Use Master items for everything you include to get the most out of this feature! Dimension/Measure descriptions, color, current selections and all the finer details on data types and any tags added.
- [VSS-818]: Improve auto-chart selection logic
Auto chart selection now considers the number of unique values in a dimension when choosing visualization.
- [VSS-801]: Snapshot camera icon missing
- [VSS-812]: Console errors when using Analytic Search in Story mode
- [VSS-822]: Visualization tag in analytic search mismatch when using two Custom Report on the same page
- [VSS-862]: Total on/off option appearing on visualization in Analytic Search
- [VSS-874]: Users can select Dimensions in Story Snap Shot when that should be turned off