Vizlib Sheet Menu v2.10.3 released!
Release Date: 21/12/20
* Using this version you'll need to add a sheet menu object to all sheets in the app.
We’ve made this change as we found issues with performance, actions, and dynamic change to sheet menu design when navigating the app.
The only solution was to implement a new method for Vizlib Sheet Menu, which required the object to be added to every sheet in the app, and ensures it will be rendered/visualized even
when using a deep-sheet-link.
We were aware this would mean additional work for users who’d been developing apps with previous versions of Vizlib Sheet Menu, but felt the change would lead to a more coherent
developer and user experience. At Vizlib we do our utmost to avoid causing any inconvenience by making changes to functionality.
- [LIB-8221]: Menu Displayed Even After Removal.
Top menu is still visible (and inactive) when you remove Sheet Menu from the sheet.
- [LIB-8175]: Menu Flickers
Sheet menu flickers in Qlik November 2020.
- [LIB-8150]: Qlik Sense Native Navigation Appearance.
Qlik Sense navigation appears when toggling between sheets in the top menu.
- [LIB-8030]: Custom CSS Isn't Removed
Custom CSS stylesheet is not removed.
- [LIB-8071]: Mobile Navigation Error
Mobile - console error when click on navigation button.
- [LIB-8039]: Filter Labels Replicated.
Mobile - Filter Label is replicated across the top Bar.