Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Form v2.4.0 released!
Release Date: 20/01/21
- [CLB-1889]: [Enterprise only] VMC integrations and destinations management improvements
A massive improvement has been introduced to the VMC. You can now manage integrations and writeback destinations without having restart the server. Changes are applied instantly and take effect without having to reload the Qlik Sense dashboard.
- [CLB-2124]: [Writeback Table] Cell alignment
Possibility to specify alignment options for each column, especially useful for displaying numerical values with fixed precision.
- [CLB-2136]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Sorting options for dropdowns with options based on fields
Possibility to sort dropdown options which are based on fields either by their label or value.
- [CLB-2134]: [Writeback Table] Striped rows
- [CLB-2192]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Improved error handling for data connection not found error.
- [CLB-2158]: [Writeback Table] Fixes for undo/redo functionality
- [CLB-2169]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] fix for handling virtual proxies with multiple slash characters
- [CLB-2229]: [Writeback Table] Setup issues when configuring REST destination
- [CLB-2253]: [Writeback Table] Fix fetch of data twice when fetch all rows are enabled.
- [CLB-2236]: [Input Form] Show if conditions disappear if layout wizard is opened
- [CLB-2177]: [Input Form] Validation errors blink for a moment when writing back
- [CLB-2178]: [Input Form] Data inputted to the form, disappears when different user reloads application
- [CLB-1971]: [Input Form] Drag & drop fixes
- [CLB-2104]: [Input Form] Visual issues with the Radio Button field
- [CLB-2122]: [Input Form] Bad performance on reset button when using variables
- [CLB-2133]: [Input Form] Irrespective of a sub group set to being collapsed, on refreshing the app the group is expanded