Vizlib Table v3.17.0 released!
Release Date: 12/07/21
- [LIB-9432]: Context Menu Enhancements
A new option to add more control over the table look ad feel for end users as part of the analysis process.
This new option include:
- Merge Cell - merge all identical values on a dimension, if they appear on adjacent rows.
- Totals- Show\Hide, set the location of total row.
- [LIB-9543]: Copy Cell Value
Copy Cell Value option is now part of the main context menu, moved from the sub menu export.
This change will give users a more intuitive way to copy important cell values.
- [LIB-9562]: Export Formatted Data To Excel
Exporting using “Export Formatted Data to Excel“ option in Qlik Sense May 2021 creates a corrupted Excel file.
- [LIB-9573]: Template Not Applied
Template is applied to the wrong table.
- [LIB-9394]: Sorting Icon Display
Sorting Icon in the table appears even when the user disable interactive sorting.