Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Input Form v3.3.0 released!
Release Date: 05/08/21
- [CLB-2151]: [Input Form & Writeback Table] Numeric Format - formatting engine changed. Support for locale defined in the Load Script.
!FORMATTING CHANGE - ACTION REQUIRED!
The logic responsible for number formatting has been completely rebuilt and is now compatible with current Qlik Sense formats. Because of this change, some formats you've used previously will no longer work and should be changed in the property panel. We have prepared a list of these formats and suggested new formats for you to use after the change. You can find more details here.
- [CLB-1824]: [Input Form & Writeback Table] Improvements to autogenerated SQL columns.
Writeback Table will now determine the database column type based on the Writeback Table or Input Form column/field's type.
- [CLB-2853, CLB-2571]: [Input Form] - Form set up improvements.
- [CLB-2786]: [Writeback Table] - Fixes for numeric column calculation precision.
- [CLB-2756]: [Input Form & Writeback Table] Print to PDF not working.
- [CLB-2663]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Audit Columns validation fixes.
- [CLB-2082]: [Writeback Table] Operation type delete fixes.
- [CLB-2093]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Submit/Writeback button will be disabled when you click Cancel button in confirmation modal.
- [CLB-2731]: [Input Form] - Display changes (Form scrolls down) when app reload task is triggered.
- [CLB-2779, CLB-2668]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Load Script injection fixes.