Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Input Form v3.4.0 released!
Release Date: 07/09/21
- [CLB-2760]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Calculated Columns - Improvements and Breaking Changes
We've introduced a number of changes for Calculated Columns.
- The "Escaping" single quote character in a column name has been fixed. Double quotes (") are now used.
- You can now define how calculation errors should be handled (prevent writeback, allow writeback, allow writeback and save fallback value).
- You can also change how empty text values are evaluated. Previously, an empty text field was evaluated as '0', now it is evaluated as an empty string. This change will affect production applications if you have any conditions with the value set as '0' (e.g. visibility conditions). Please check your apps on a staging environment before you upgrade.
- [CLB-1559]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Property Panel Search
- [CLB-1912]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Layout Wizard - Improved Working with Groups
- [CLB-2759]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Destination Lock Group
Lock Group allows VMC content admins to define streams for groups of destinations. When one destination in the group is locked, all other destinations in the group are locked as well. This is especially helpful if you share same data target inside multiple destinations.
- [CLB-2769]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Copy Cell Value
This option is now available in the context menu for each cell, even for read only cells or tables.
- [CLB-2771]: [Writeback Table] Multiple Data Tables Warning
Writeback Table will not prompt a warning when it connects to fields originating from different data model tables, as this is not a desirable situation and would lead to data corruption.
- [CLB-2810]: Google Big Query Proxy Support
- [CLB-2639], [CLB-2888] : [Writeback Table] Wizard Bug Fixes
- [CLB-2831]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Can't Convert Input Form to Writeback Table
- [CLB-2861]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Copy & Paste Bug Fixes