Vizlib Line Chart v4.1.2 released!
Release Date: 22/09/21
- [LIB-10142]: Calculation Condition Breaks the Chart
Disabling visibility condition on a measure breaks the Line chart.
- [LIB-10026]: Second Measure Calculated Condition
Calculated condition for a measure on the secondary axis isn't evaluated when it's set using Vizlib Switch.
- [LIB-10141]: Second Measure Display
Hiding the first measure using calculation condition results in a second measure with the wrong values and tooltips.
- [LIB-9897]: Data Values Display
Turning off markers display, causes for the data values to be set off also.
- [LIB-9899]: Line Chart Display in Nprinting Reports.
Line chart is missing Y-Axis and horizontal reference lines in Nprinting reports.
- [LIB-10079]: Y-Axis Custom Label Display
When using a custom label for the Y-axis.
The label is repeated according to the number of measures in the chart.
- [LIB-10085]: Legend Display
Legend display doesn't show the line type of the different measures.