Vizlib Pivot Table v3.1.3 released!
Release Date: 18/10/21
- [LIB-10229]: Dynamic Styling
Dynamic styling of a dimensions is using a trimmed representation of the dimensions values.
As a result values that include blanks in the end want be found.
- [LIB-10211]: Formatted export to Excel
When using comma as decimal separator, and point as thousand separator.
Using formatted export to excel results with a pattern displayed instead of the actual values.
- [LIB-10086]: Console Error
When a measure is deleted in the properties panel, it causes a console error.
- [LIB-9559]: Alternate State Selection
Making selections in alternate state, isn't performed on the table.
- [LIB-10063]: Calculation Condition Error
Calculation condition for dimensions isn't hiding the dimensions.
- [LIB-9571]: Labels in Dimension Limitation
Setting a dimension limitation, instead of displaying "Others", the label is wrong.
- [LIB-9374]: Indicator Color
Indicator color for measures isn't changing.