Vizlib Custom Report v5.11.1 released!
Release Date: 28/10/21
- [VSS-10099]: Inconsistent modal edit data set
Small visual issue in the data set editor when adding dimensions/measures.
- [VSS-10102]: Full expanded on/off not working for Vizlib Pivot Table
Adjustments made to align with new version of the Vizlib Pivot table since it was updated. Right-click to collapse/expand will now work. Make sure to update the Vizlib Pivot table extension to align with this version of Custom Report.
- [VSS-10081]: Expand rows in Pivot table makes it impossible to see what dimension group the data belongs to
Adjustments made to align with new version of the Vizlib Pivot table since it was updated. Dimensions will now all properly show up also in the Custom Report. Make sure to update the Vizlib Pivot table extension to align with this version of Custom Report.
- [VSS-10016]: Sorting of Values not working for Vizlib Combo Chart
Aligned the Custom Report with updates in the Vizlib Combo Chart. Make sure to also update the Vizlib Combo Chart if you have not done so already.
- [VSS-10009]: Invalid visualization error
To help with a rare issue where Citrix users were sometimes getting "invalid visualization" errors we have made optimizations decreased the build size of the Custom Report with a few hundred kb. On very slow connections this will also have a performance impact since the extension will load faster. Also for Qlik SaaS environments where extensions are loaded very slowly this should have a positive effect on the initial opening of the extension. (For normal environments with fast connections to the server the change will not be noticeable.)
- [VSS-10035]: Mobile view - iPad - Download story as PDF not working
Download as PDF should now work on iPads.
- [VSS-2090] & [VSS-2080] : Trellis option does not work for dimensions that have a large number of unique values
The issue was due to too many values being loaded. We now only load what is selected (and thus needed) for the Trellis.
- [VSS-2194]: Second Dimension is ignored in Combo Chart Visualization
Qlik removed the option to use a second dimension in the Combo Chart. (No, sorry, we do not have any idea why...) We now handle that limitation more gracefully and still allow multiple dimensions for older versions of Qlik Sense where it works. (The Vizlib Bar Chart can display multiple dimensions if you need that functionality.)
- [VSS-9944]: Trellis pagination changes to 1st range when we click fast.
When clicking really fast through the Trellis chart pages we would sometimes end up on the first data range. Feel free to click as fast as you like now :-)