Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Input Form v3.8.0 released!
Release Date: 24/01/22
- [CLB-2914]: [Vizlib Server - Writeback] Loop and Reduce tasks.
Powerful feature which allows to setup workflow which will split master application into N-applications automatically and reduce the data so that each user sees only parts of the original data they should see. It could replace many situations where otherwise Section Access would have to be used. Using Loop & Reduce instead will also vastly improve the writeback performance with quicker reloads of data. Check out more here.
- [CLB-2910]: [Vizlib Server - Writeback] More options for dynamic tags when creating Destinations.
With new dynamic tags options you will now be able to serve multiple applications with just a single destination!
- [CLB-3193]: [Vizlib Server - Writeback] QVD Writeback - filename set on extension level.
New option allows to configure server-side writeback to write to file, which name was evaluated dynamically on extension level. You can still control and secure destinations by providing filename whitelists. Read the full info here.
- [CLB-2778]: [Writeback Table] Required If expression on row level.
Required if expression has been taken to a new level - row level! You can now construct expressions referencing other columns, which will be evaluated individually per each row. Note - that it might affect table's performance in case of large data set volumes.
- [CLB-2758]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Expression Column - Option to evaluate Expression as Color.
- [CLB-2776]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Calculated Column - Ability to display as an image.
- [CLB-2913]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Queued writeback and reloads (Only Insert operation).
Improved way to handle concurrency while using Insert Writeback operation. Find out more here.
- [CLB-1445]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Printing bug fixes.
- [CLB-3015]: [Writeback Table] Display format for numeric values only available if the column is editable.
- [CLB-3156]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Errors when using SQL Destination.
- [CLB-3214]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Possibility to specify separator for options field values.
- [CLB-3221]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Multiline expression does not work in Expression Column.