Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Form v4.5.0 released!
Release Date: 14/09/22
- [CLB-3583]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Text area column - Dynamic rows
New settings has been added to the text column when Input Type is set to Text Area. You can now make rows dynamic, which will set height of the element according to the value provided. This saves space when multi-line is not needed on all rows. And, of course, a scrollbar will appear if needed.
- [CLB-3584]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Compact Mode for Form View and Input Form
Compact Mode that was previously only available for Writeback Table is now also there when using Input Form and Form View. Forms can be more compact and it is possible to condense the information presented to the user. It is also customizable and you can define your own spacing.
- [CLB-3611]: [Input Form] Payload Schema Editor
This brand new feature opens up many use cases for using Input Form with REST destinations, e.g. sending a Slack message, raising a Jira ticket, and many more. With the Payload Schema Editor, you can now shape up the payload however you want and specify the structure to which values entered inside the Input Form should be mapped. With this, you will be able to connect to any REST API without the need to use a mapping layer in between.
- [CLB-3756]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Lost entry when application is reloaded
We already had a mechanism which was ensuring that values which are not yet committed are stored in case of a reload, but this mechanism was not covering all situations when the user is typing a long text inside a single component. This could lead to an entry being lost when reload happened. This would be especially visible when working with Input Forms with many text area fields. Now every input is captured in real time and will be restored after reload so no data is lost.
- [CLB-3781]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] When columns are hidden, drop-down with associated fields fails
Using the feature "show column if" to hide a column would break the functionality of associated fields in drop-downs
- [CLB-3731]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Conditional Formatting rules are not applied correctly everywhere
There were few cases when conditional rules were applied only after a data reload. The issue would affect only Qlik developers so the impact in normal writeback solutions was limited.
- [CLB-3630]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Property Panel issues when using data handling calculation condition
When Calculation conditions are evaluated to false, the Qlik Engine prevents the extension code to be executed and some features in the property panel will not work. We added particular error messages which will explain which feature in the property panel is not available in such a scenario.
- [CLB-3545]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Text align options don't work with Text Area
Settings are now affecting both Text and Text Area input types.
- [CLB-3537]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Keyboard doesn't work as expected for Slider, Dropdown and Date
We improved the user experience for Slider, drop-down and Date when using keyboard navigation.
- [CLB-3430]: Writing back to existing file with no overlapping columns has the wrong error message
We improved the error message presented to the user in case there is no overlap between the Writeback Extension and destination file.