Vizlib Home Try Vizlib
Welcome
Login

Vizlib Gantt Download in Excel as a Gantt Chart

Currently, when downloading a Vizlib Gantt chart into Excel, the user gets the raw data within the Gantt chart. This feature request is to download the Vizlib Gantt chart to Excel, but keeping it in a gantt chart format.

2 people like this idea
  • Hi Eric,

Thank you for this Feature request.

Please can you explain how you would like this feature to work?
    ​Do you have another product that does something similar, whether that is on Qlik or not?
    How would this feature work; I have many questions, but I will keep the question short for now. If you have any example of how this would be presented or executed, then that would be most helpful.

Please note your unique ticket reference (#35872) and URL https://community.vizlib.com/helpdesk/tickets/35872

Kind regards,
    Luke T
    Vizlib | Product Manager
  • Exporting to excel and keeping the Gannt chart format would be great feature to have.

• An export product in Excel would greatly help our customer more effectively visualize their data.

• Great to see that others are excited about this idea.

I am still trying to understand how we could potentially export this to Excel and how it would look (or if it's even a capability that we can exploit from the Qlik APIs)

Any examples you have, please share them with myself.

• Hi Luke,

Most users value the benefit of exporting visuals into Excel for continued analysis/familiarity/ease of sharing/etc. Please see the screenshot attached for how a gantt chart exported to Excel may look.

Thanks!

• I agree that users find it useful for exporting to Excel. That's why Vizlib actively support it
Login to post a comment