Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Input Form v4.13.0 released!
Release Date: 12/09/23
- [CLB-4263]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Date component - export value as dual
When using QVD destinations you can now select a value to be exported always as a dual value. Previously that was driven by the used output format and in some cases value was exported as a string.
- [CLB-4277]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Associated Fields for Multiple Choice Dropdowns
We recently released the option to create Multiple Choice Dropdowns in our writeback extensions. Now we added possibility to combine that feature with the Associated Fields.
- [CLB-4359]: [Writeback Table] Engine Settings
We updated the property panel for both Writeback Table and Input Form with the new option named 'Out of sync Qlik app'. It protects your writeback data from being corrupted in case of a failing application reload. For writeback to function properly it's crucial to make sure that data that is loaded into the dashboard is synced with underlying data sources. It might be, that due to a failed application reload during writeback operation, your data source and Qlik's data model will be desynchronized. Further writebacks could corrupt the data. With this new setting Vizlib Server persists information about failed reloads and blocks users from writing back, until application is successfully reloaded and their data model is synced.
- [CLB-4206]: [Writeback Table] Context menu "Fill Above" and "Fill Below" options work incorrectly in multipage tables
- [CLB-4253]: [Writeback Table] Slider component glitches when changing value
- [CLB-4283]: [Writeback Table] Misaligned positioning when using Frozen Columns and top Totals
- [CLB-4357]: [Writeback Table] Associated Fields glitch when using Clear All button
- [CLB-4254]: Improvements when evaluating numeric formulas with Qlik Engine