Vizlib Custom Report v6.7.0 released!
Release Date: 20/11/23
- [VSS-11765]: Support for switching the text wrap functionality for Vizlib Table
The setting for wrap in Vizlib Table is now available in the Custom Report settings as well as in the context (right-click) menu.
- [VSS-11618]: Bookmarks management feature after upgrade from version 5.x or earlier
In the property panel under Settings we added the new property “Legacy bookmark mode“. After applying this property again CR will pick up bookmarks the same ways as it did in version 5+. Only use this setting if you are experiencing issues with bookmarks after moving from version 5.x to version 6+.
A limitation with this property is that any shared state on different Master Item instances in different sheets will be visible as well.
- [VSS-1529]: Consider master item tags and descriptions in analytic search
In the Analytic Search bar master item tags and descriptions will also generate hits during your search.
- [VSS-11776]: [Cloud] - Allow export via icon for Vizlib Table in Custom Report
The small export icon in Vizlib Table is now available also for Qlik Cloud users.
- [VSS-11766]: Search Input is reset after selecting the text with mouse
- [VSS-11675]: Custom Report-unable to navigate between tabs in Qlik Container
- [VSS-11615]: Other visualizations are available in the Custom Report bar, even though only one type of visualization is set in the Property Panel