Vizlib Scatter Chart is a highly customisable, supported and easy-to-use extension for Qlik Sense which gives you the ability to have full control over legends, axis labels, fonts, interactivity, reference lines, reference bubbles, reference areas, colors, guidelines and more, far exceeding the standard capabilities of the native Qlik Sense Object.
It displays the relationship between two quantitative measures for different categories. It is used to explore the potential existence, extent or absence of a significant correlation between the plotted variables visually.
- Support for one dimension (Second time dimension optional) and three metrics (x/y/bubble size).
- Style your text in any way and size you wish.
- Reference Lines, Bubbles, and Areas
- Full interactivity support including Lasso functionality for selecting values.
- Select ranges of values by dragging and highlighting along either axis.
- Free zooming and navigation on the Scatter Plot.