Vizlib Table is a highly customisable, supported and easy-to-use extension for Qlik Sense which provides features such as horizontal scrolling, dynamic labels, mini charts and sparklines, font and size control, interactivity, colours, guidelines and more, far exceeding the standard capabilities of the native Qlik Sense Object
First, there was the light bulb, then man landed on the moon, and now.. the most significant achievement of humanity to date is here. The vizlib table for Qlik Sense! [impressive sounding explosion, applause, gasps].
Officially accredited Extension by Qlik
- Horizontal scroll of columns
- Full color and alignment control
- Sparkline charts / mini charts on each line
- Full interactivity support and ability to turn native functionality off
- Header formatting and dynamic label support
- Conditional Show/Hide of columns
- HTML supports
- Freezing Panes
- Up to 5 users free.
This is a non-exhaustive list of known limitations of the Vizlib Table capabilities. These limitations are pre-dominantly set by the Qlik API we are using or sometimes caused by Qlik bugs - others are limitations which we are planning to alleviate in the future.
- If one of the dimensions used in the table is an aggregated dimension, the sparklines will not work properly
- Vizlib Table Search functionality in Qlik Sense June 2017 release, suffers in a scenario when two different apps are loaded into one mashup. This is not the case with subsequent versions of Qlik Sense.
- Dynamic Resizing & Column reordering in analysis mode is only stored in the session and reset when entered the app. In the future this stored your configuration into favourites will be possible.
- The Vizlib Table Search functionality has been affected by a bug in the Qlik API introduced with April 2018 (ID QLIK-88628) and is not working as a result.
- Right-Click Context Menu does not work in Mashups.
- When exporting Table data to XLS/CSV etc., the totals won't be included in the exported file. This is a Qlik limitation.
- If you have issues from Qlik Sense November 2019 fontawesome icons, you can include the text below to resolve any missing fontawesome icons. Note the bold text shows the icon that can be changed.
<i class="fa fa-users fa-1x" font-family="FontAwesome"></i>