Vizlib Line Chart is a highly customisable, supported and easy-to-use extension for Qlik Sense which provides features such as embedding of images, reference lines, font and size control, interactivity, custom colours, Pie/Donut Chart for Total Split and more, far exceeding the standard capabilities of the native Qlik Sense Object
You should be able to design the line chart in the way YOU want. Unlimited possibilities with the Vizlib Line Chart allow you to focus on what you are best at: creating compelling visualizations and dashboards without writing a single line of code.
- Fully customisable Multi-Line Chart with rich formatting options.
- Choose between Line or Area chart and pick the interpolation method (Linear/Step/Cubic etc.)
- Wide selection of data point representations, from symbols to images.
- Split totals by a second dimension represented by a Pie or Donut Chart.
- Full interactivity support and ability to turn native functionality off.
- Option to accumulate metric values over the x-axis.
- Ability to add trend & regression lines.