Vizlib KPI Designer is a new approach to a pixel-perfect design of your dashboards for Qlik Sense. Introducing a new layering concept, you have the power to combine charts, metrics and icons, with full control over x/y positioning and the ability to overlap layers. You can even choose from a selection of pre-loaded templates to get started quickly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Key features include
- Create KPI Objects with a few clicks using Vizlib KPI Templates. To learn more about working with templates click here.
- Choose from eleven custom layers to create your very own Vizlib KPI Object - Text, Icon, Icon Bar, Image, Line, Master Item, Bar Chart, Line Chart, Bullet Chart, Gauge Chart, Pie Chart .
- Rich customization and formatting options for each layer including styling and layout options.
- Support for (multiple) actions to improve the user experience and user interactivity, either on layer level (different actions on different layers) or as a global settings
- Choose from a list of existing pre-sets to speed up your Vizlib KPI Object Design process
- Pixel-perfect positioning of layers, inclusive responsive design. Overlaying of layer allows for 100% design accuracy.
- Dynamic visibility conditions to show or hide layers based on Qlik expressions or variables.
Vizlib KPI Designer is part of the Vizlib Library product suite, you can find out more about Library by watching our product demonstration. You can also download the product catalogue here.
You can find links to all of our Vizlib KPI Designer documentation on the product homepage. We've organized our documents into several categories, and to make them easy to find, we've included keywords in the document title.
This page helps you get started with Vizlib KPI Designer and explains where to find the information you need.
If you're new to our products, why not watch our video on getting started with Vizlib here?
You can find the latest version of Vizlib KPI Designer on our User Portal in the Library section of the Downloads page. The software includes an installation file and a demo app showing you how Vizlib KPI Designer works, and you can visit our Demo Apps Gallery where you can search for examples to get your started.
Guides are articles which contain technical information relating to Vizlib KPI Designer .
Vizlib products all have the same installation process, and there are installation guides for Qlik Sense server and desktop. If you'd like to see instructions on adding a Vizlib KPI Designer object, you can find them here.
Properties articles contain information on the Property Panel, which you use in the Qlik Sense Hub to manage functions for Vizlib KPI Designer. These articles cover subjects like managing Templates, General Setting for Layers, specific settings for each layer - Text, Icon, Icon Bar, Image, Line, Master Item, Bar Chart, Line Chart, Bullet Chart, Gauge Chart, Pie Chart and changing the KPI Appearance. You can find the complete list on the homepage.
Best Practice and Troubleshooting
You can use our Best Practice and Troubleshooting article here to start working with Vizlib KPI Designer. You can find the complete list on the documentation homepage.
The Changelog contains details for each release of Vizlib KPI Designer, such as new features and bug fixes. You can find the changelog on the documentation homepage, and you can sign up to receive notifications of new releases for all Vizlib products here.
Figure 1 shows several Vizlib KPI Designer layers, including bar charts and icons, and Figure 2 shows a layer which links to a second sheet.
Figure 1: Vizlib KPI Designer Examples
Figure 2: Vizlib KPI Designer Linked Layer