Vizlib Bar Chart is a highly customisable, supported and easy-to-use extension for Qlik Sense which provides features such as grouped bars, stacked bars, and overlapping bars to better compare and visualize quantitive data across a set of dimensions.
Supporting either two dimensions and one metric, or one dimension and multiple metrics, the Vizlib Bar Chart is your go-to extension to create compelling dashboards and charts based on your own data. By controlling the formatting, display, bar type presentation, addition of markers/icons, coloring, dynamic interactivity behavior and the axis, the Vizlib Bar Chart is exceeding by far the standard capabilities of the native Qlik Sense Object.
- Fully customizable Multi-Bar Chart with rich formatting options.
- Choose between Stacked, Grouped and Overlapping Bars
- Wide selection of symbols as data point representations.
- Ability to add reference lines for both the x and the y-axis or benchmark bars for metrics.
- Horizontal and Vertical Display Mode
- Support for Alternative Dimensions & Measures
- Full interactivity support and ability to turn native functionality off
- Option to accumulate metric values over the x-axis.
- Support for Alternate States