TABLE OF CONTENTS
- No headings available. Use Paragraph Format to add one.
In the General section, you can add a standard Qlik title, subtitle and footnote for your Vizlib Scatter Chart.
- Shown title and subtitle will appear above the Scatter Chart.
- The footnote will be shown under your object.
- Show allows users to choose to view details such as descriptions, measures and dimensions.
In the Dimension section you can:
- Show/Hide Dimension Title.
- Font Color
Define the Font Color of the Dimension Title.
- Font Size
Define the Font Size of the Dimension Title.
- Font Style
Define the Font Style of the Dimensions Title.
- Show Alternative Count
Shows/Hides the count for available alternative dimensions.
- Show drilldown breadcrumbs
Shows or hides the drilldown breadcrumbs when a drill-down dimension is used.