If you're not able to export your content successfully, here is a list of checks and known issues you can use to troubleshoot and resolve any export issues.
- Make sure you have the correct Custom Report. If you are using the old Free Plan version with the id cl-custom-report instead of cl-custom-report-plus then the export feature is not there because it was not included. To make sure, download the latest version from Vizlib.
- Additional support for exports were added in previous versions:
- 2.4 fixed export from mashups when using a proxy and exports in September 2017 version of Qlik Sense
- 2.5 added export to image/pdf/ppt
- 2.6 added export to image/pdf in mashups (QAP)
- The following known limitations apply
- Export to image/pdf in QAP only exports the table/pivot/combo visualization.
- Export to image/pdf, when used in a Climber Container+, only exports the table/pivot/combo visualization.
- Qlik Sense September 2019 has a known bug with the function that Vizlib use for exports of images and pdf. This is fixed by Qlik in the November release.