Choose between five different list types when entering data in your Vizlib Selection Bar as a new list item.
- Field - Standard horizontal selection from any field in the application. Intended for use with Year/Month field but will of course work with any field.
- Variable - For variable selection of single ("always one selected") variable. Typical use is for currency selection.
- Flags - Easy country selection where you don't have room for a map but want something that looks nice.
- Date range picker - Drop down calendar for selection of dates.
- Button - Click element, enables copying a section, exporting or redirecting with a link.
Flags are translated from country names or ISO-codes. The application attached to the documentation shows an example and in the Excel-file is a list of all supported countries.
Date range picker