The Vizlib Sheet Menu is a highly-customisable and easy-to-use extension for Qlik Sense that enables you to create a consistent and intuitive user experience by mirroring the design of navigation bars in web apps.
The Sheet Menu allows you to group and neatly organise apps for quick and easy access and is an excellent alternative to Mashups. With Vizlib’s Sheet Menu extension, you can achieve a mashup-like style without writing a single line of code – effortlessly switch between different Qlik Sense visualisations, individual charts or whole dashboards, and expertly navigate your data in just a few clicks.
Intuitive & user-friendly designer panels
Create your Vizlib Sheet Menu intuitively by dragging available sheets into groups using our user-friendly menu wizard: no coding required!
Rich formatting options and dynamic interactivity settings:
Include or exclude native Qlik Sense buttons such as edit menus, navigation, stories or bookmarks.
The possibility to customise the tooltip, add links and style the Sheet Menu as you wish creates endless opportunities for personalisation and enjoyable user experience. It’s a fast, reliable and code-free solution.
- Remove the need for mashups by creating your web app styled Qlik Sense dashboards directly from within Qlik Sense, with no coding required!
- Design your top or side Navigation menu (or both!) for a more intuitive user experience.
- Rich customization and formatting options to achieve your own organization's branded design.
- Support for (multiple) Actions to improve the user experience and user interactivity, such as making selections when navigating between sheets for a true guided analytics experience.
- Show/Hide not used buttons and Qlik Sense functionality such as stories, bookmarks, edit menus, navigation buttons etc..
- Embed filters and calendar objects in the side menu for a more interactive user experience consistent across your whole app.
- Dynamic visibility conditions of available sheets in the navigation menu depending on the user profile, variables or even Qlik expressions.