We constantly update and improve all our extensions to deliver new features and fix bugs discovered in previous versions. This page documents all historic changes made to the extension since its initial release.
Got feedback & new feature Ideas?
Head over to our Feature Request page if you want to suggest a new product feature or share your feedback with us, so we can continue building the best extension products for Qlik Sense.
Something not working as expected? You can raise a new ticket here and we’ll get back to you shortly!
| v1.6.7 - 18/06/19 |
- [VZB-1576]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v1.6.6 - 31/05/19 |
- [VZB-1270]: Qlik Sense April 2019 Support
| v1.6.5 - 08/03/19 |
- [VSP-354, VZB-799, VSP-353]: Corrected issues with arc labels
- [VSP-356]: Arc description was blinking when cursor is on text
- [VZB-783]: Gauge icons were displaying incorrectly
| v1.6.4 - 27/02/19 |
- [VSP-28]: When adding reference lines, the chart needs too much space
- [VSP-183]: Convert Qlik gauge to a Vizlib gauge fails
| v1.6.3 - 25/01/19 |
- [VZB-440]: Alternate state panel component desc. inconsistent
- [VSP-157]: Gauge chart not working properly on Internet explorer
- [VZB-407]: Apply bookmarks, Activate Sheet actions didn't work
| v1.6.2 - 14/01/19 |
- [VZB-216]: Corrected minor console errors happening in some edge scenarios
| v1.6.1 - 31/12/18 |
- [#162894163]: errors when small arcs
| v1.6 - 10/12/18 |
- [#162478051]: Add actions to activity gauge
- [#161778633]: calc. cond expression message not applied
| v1.5 - 20/11/18 |
- [#161206275]: implement pdf/pdf printing
|v1.4 03/08/2018 |
- Added new 'Radial' mode where the angle of the gauge can be controled.
- Added new 'Inner description' options. Where text/icons/images can be placed in the middle of the gauge without having to hover. Also the vertical position can be controled in both cases.
- Add reference lines for arcs (with % or value) support.
|v1.3.1 28/02/2018 |
- Fixed issue where Arc Text wouldn't display in Safari.
|v1.3 23/02/2018 |
- Vizlib Activity Gauge now supports Alternate States.
|v1.2.4 18/10/2017 |
- Fix introduced for WebSocket communication error when extension is embedded in mashups sitting outside of Qlik Sense hostname.
- Persistent Colors after selection.
- Ability to set Background Color of the Visualisation.
- Ability to modify the opacity of the remaining arc.
- First Version of the Vizlib Activity Gauge with rich functionality and features which go beyond the capabilities of the native Qlik Sense Gauge.