[VZB-1875]: Memory Optimization
[VSP-527]: Tooltip appears off-screen
|v3.0.1 - 18/07/19 |
- [VSP-433]: Scatter Chart trendline - Exponential R-squared values error
| v3.0.0 - 01/07/19 |
- [VZB-1650]: Vizlib Advanced Analytics: Clustering
- [VZB-1360]: Add legend tiles to the Vizlib Scatter Chart
- [VSP-489]: Legend out of display
- [VSP-500]: Lasso selection doesn't work on the Scatter Chart
| v2.7.2 - 21/06/19 |
- [VZB-1641]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v2.7.1 - 09/05/19 |
- [VZB-1216]: Qlik Sense April 2019 Support
| v2.7.0 - 18/04/19 |
- [VZB-842]: Number Abbreviation support & Negative value formatting
| v2.6.3 - 11/03/19 |
- [VSP-329]: Legend out of display
- [VSP-267]: Label disappear when changing alternatives
- [VSP-243]: Can't display 2 scatter charts on one sheet
- [VZB-760]: Alternatives do not render at first load
| v2.6.2 - 05/02/19 |
- [VZB-547]: Linear trendline on scatter chart is not smooth
- [VZB-527]: Hide duplicate alternate states
| v2.6.1 - 15/01/19 |
- [VZB-386]: Corrected typos in prop panel.
- [VSP-149]: custom bubble color not always gets applied
- [VZB-188]: Corrected issues with PDF export
- [VSP-124]: dashed lines between two series get stuck when using the snail trail.
- [VZB-218]: Corrected minor conversion issues
| v2.6 - 31/12/18 |
- [#162894087]: Performance improvements
- [#162234034, #162445144]: hide labels when data point is on the axis
- [#162581489]: improved avoid label overlap
- [#161083318]: Axis labels are missing
- [#159802894]: Scatter Plot - zoom y axis not working
- [#161716033, #162442799, #162506225]: Corrected console errors
- [#162451490, #162091226]: axis titles are getting cut
- [#162451384]: errors with scatter + heatmap
| v2.5.1 - 20/11/18 |
- [#162090649]: default color values to color by dim
- [#160887808]: Fixed some undesired behaviours around zooming & navigation when in edit mode.
- [#162089833]: disable selections on edit mode
| v2.5 - 02/10/18 |
- [No ID] Be able to color by measure within a color palette.
- [No ID] Support PDF/PPT printing
- [No ID] Bubble color was changing after applying selections in some scenarios. Persist colors of the bubbles.
|v2.4.1 18/09/2018 |
- Fixed hidden options in the prop panel around trend lines ref object settings when custom color palette was used (instead of color by dimension.
- Fixed performance issues when displaying more than 30 labels when prevent overlapping option was enabled.
- Added dynamic/custom (driven by expr.) bubble border color.
- Added dynamic label visibility (show label condition in bubbles).
|v2.3 09/09/2018 |
- Underline font style was not applied for dimension and axis titles.
- Label font size textbox was missing for y axis.
- Fixed some label cuts on the dimension label when using certain font families and styles.
- Switching between sheets causes scatter chart disappearing in some scenarios.
- Reverse Colors option was not always working.
- Added bubble color by dimension option where the dimension is an expression box so a dimension outside the current scatter data definition can be used.
- Added trendline by dimension color. Multiple trendlines can be used for different groups of data points.
- Bubble border has a dynamic calculation. Different bubbles can have a different border thickness.
|v2.2 12/08/2018 |
- Added a conditional show/hide condition for displaying labels in the scatter.
- Added new option in interactivity to have more control about the zooming levels and boundaries.
- Gradient color pallette editor in June'18 had some minnor UX issues.
- Dimension title was not using all available space
- Data handling (all) was not loading all data pages.
|v2.1 23/06/2018 |
- Legend tooltip was disappearing in some scenarios when the Vizlib Bar Chart was present on the same sheet.
- Vizlib wizard was not working showing up by default.
- Color-picker for reference lines were not working in June'18.
- x-axis reference line labels were not showing up.
- Added option to be able to set the formatting for the gradient legend.
- Added custom bubble label limit threshold.
|v2.0.4 12/06/2018 |
- Sometimes the negative data points were out of the view and you had to zoom out to see them.
- Alignment baseline wasn't working on IE and Firefox.
- Dynamic bubble format size was not showing up when 4th measure tooltip was used.
- While adding more than 2 measures the y-axis title label was changing position.
|v2.0.3 07/06/2018 |
- Grid was on top of the data points, now it has been placed in the background.
- Measure titles in some scenarios were getting overlapped and/or cut off.
- Expressions on measure labels were not working, it was displaying the actual expression only.
- Vizlib wizard was not showing up.
- Font Family was not supported for Bubble Labels and x & y dimension titles.
|v2.0.2 04/06/2018 |
- Expressions on measures & dimension titles was showing an expression and not the evaluated title.
- Font Family was not supported for Bubble Labels and x & y dimension titles.
- Vizlib wizard was not working.
|v2.0.1 29/05/2018 |
- Fixed extension collision with other Vizlib components, creating some unexpected behaviour on the Vizlib tooltips in some scenarios.
|v2.0 21/05/2018 |
- Fixed cosmetics issue when the ticks would overlap the titles sometimes.
- Vizlib Scatter Chart now supports logarithmic scales for its x & y-Axis.
- Support for alternative dimensions & measures for the Vizlib Scatter Chart.
- Ability to add background images to the Scatter Chart.
|v1.8 04/05/2018 |
- Hiding y/x ticks on the axis wasn't working.
- Bubble Legend was hiding when color Gradient Legend was displayed (in the property panel).
- Axis formatting for 100.0% was showing 100.00%.
- Added a 4th measure for a custom tooltip (supports HTML).
- Added tick font-size control for x and y-axis.
|v1.7 30/04/2018 |
- Ability to add a currency symbol to the axis.
- Added legend and title for gradient bubble coloring where the legend can be positioned into top/bottom/left/right area of the chart.
|v1.6.1 19/04/2018 |
- Selections wouldn't work in the FEShowHide Container extension.
- Regression Line is now positioned above the bubbles to be better visible.
- Color picker for the trendline in the property panel didn't work.
|v1.6 09/04/2018 |
- Added a new bubble color option: 'Gradient Palette', where the color of the bubbles can be determined by an expression and interpolated based on a set of gradient palettes.
|v1.5.3 30/03/2018 |
- x-Axis Dimension titles would get cut-off when used in a Mashup.
- When the x-Axis would be a Date Measure, the outer tick labels would get cut-off.
- Tooltips would not disappear after selections.
|v1.5.1 26/02/2018 |
- Property Panel was inadvertently resetting the bubble chart custom colors.
- A collision issue with the Vizlib Heatmap was fixed.
|v1.5 22/02/2018 |
- Vizlib Scatter Chart now supports alternate states.
|v1.4.1 16/02/2018 |
- Label font color picker was not working.
- Pagination was offset by one page.
- Measure Color resets to the default value when another property was updated.
|v1.4 12/02/2018 |
- Fixed an issue where the min/max scale values were not working as expected.
- New Polygon Reference Area. Define corner points and create your own bespoke reference area, like triangles, stars, and hexagons.
- Ability to add Custom Reference lines.
- Option to load as many data points as you like!
|v1.3.1 18/10/2017 |
- Fix introduced for WebSocket communication error when the extension is embedded in mashups sitting outside of Qlik Sense hostname.
- Added functionality to add Trend/Regression Lines as a feature.
- Fixed issues with the color palette.
- Added Auto-Scaling of Bubble Size when a third metric is defined.
- Persistent Colors after selection.
- Persistent Bubble colors after selection.
- Dynamically define bubble color by expression/measure.
- Define your custom color palette.
- Large choice of pre-defined custom color.
- Fixed bug where the Scatter Chart was suppressing Bookmark functionality.
- In the snail-trail mode, guidelines were disappearing when the bubbles were animated, which is now rectified.
- Added a direct link for Feedback in the About section of the extension.
- A new Financial Services Demo App (.qvf) using our Scatter Chart is now included in the Download.
- Bug fix where two snail trails could not be displayed on the same sheet.
- Snail-trail now supports all types of Dates (Year, Date, Month).
- If the snail-trail data is incomplete, an error message is spat out.
- Tiny updates to the property panel.
|v1.1.0 28/02/2017 |
- First Version of the Vizlib Scatter Plot with rich functionality and features which go beyond the capabilities of the native Qlik Sense Scatter Chart.