| v3.1.4 - 19/03/20 |
- [LIB-4944]: Implement Vizlib Templates
- [LIB-3425]: Qlik Sense February 2020 Support
| v3.1.3 - 25/02/20 |
- [LIB-3956]: Do Not Apply Default Selections When returning from "Selections" state
- [LIB-4047]: Console errors in mashup
- [LIB-3042]: Selection sometimes doesn't work with two filters having the same dimension.
- [LIB-4182]: Hide excluded interfered with multiple levels of drill-down dimensions
- [LIB-5043]: Default selection not working in mashup
| v3.1.2 - 17/02/20 |
- [LIB-3686]: Default value is re-selected when a drop down filter is scrolled and selected
- [LIB-3725]: v3.x.x actions now fires before making/identifying the new selection
- [LIB-4166], [LIB-4909] : Vizlb Filter dropdown Label Not updating when dimension value is selected
- [LIB-3695]: Field Label not displayed when using text with quotes
- [LIB-4216]: change "a" to "an" in "select a" when placed before a word that starts with a vowel sound
- [LIB-4215]: Need to click twice to trigger Set Variable action that contains IF statement
| v3.1.1 - 24/01/20 |
- [VSP-1240]: Vizlib Filter Title hover-over Missing
- [VSP-1136]: Field Label not displayed when using expressions with strings/quotes
- [VSP-1241]: Side menu search box is duplicated when selections are made in side menu
- [VSP-1199]: Snapshots of Filters, when used in stories were mutable (respond to selections)
- [VSP-1273]: Actions were not working when Display type was set to ‘Buttongroup’.
- [VSP-1180]: Qlik Sense Feb 19 - Maximize and Snapshot Icons Always Displaying
| v3.1.0 - 20/01/20 |
- [VSP-841]: Add ability to disable border/corner rounding in "drop down" filter
- [VSP-1235]: Support for Alternate States in Vizlib Actions
- [VZB-2688]: "Access is denied" message occured after duplicating sheet on server
- [VSP-1238]: Field selection action triggered before making selection
- [VSP-1200]: Invalid parameters
| v3.0.3 - 10/01/20 |
- [VSP-1217]: Vizlib Filter causes bookmarks section to show blank
| v3.0.2 - 24/12/19 |
- [VSP-1195]: ButtonGroup selection issue when one selected values are enabled
- [VSP-1193]: Custom sorting expressions were not saved correctly after being applied
- [VSP-1175]: Filter only shows first 10,000 values
| v3.0.1 - 06/12/19 |
- [VSP-1141]: "One selected value" setting does not work correctly with "Default selection".
- [VZB-2658]: Searching for only 1 values causes engine errors
- [VZB-2682]: Filter not working in side menu of the Sheet Menu
| v3.0.0 - 28/11/19 |
- [VZB-2041]:Add selection confirmation window for listbox filter mode
- [VSP-668]:Add a search mode called Exact search under search options in Vizlib Filter
- [VSP-1028]:HTML tag causing display issues in mashup
- [VSP-1015]:Vizlib Filter default selection not working in mashup
- [VSP-1001], [VSP-961], [VSP-933]:Vizlib Filter Icon Incorrect in the Search field and in the drill-down
- [VSP-960]:Syntax error on Internet Explorer
- [VSP-945]:Filter does not react to Dim change after being turned into a master item
- [VSP-858]:Firefox buttongroup displaying incorrectly
- [VSP-837]:Vizlib Filter cannot select more than 1000 values
- [VSP-773]:Bottom Border in selection mode sometimes is not visible
- [VSP-480]:Vizlib Filter duplicates values shown in list when conditions are used in values
| v2.3.2 - 10/10/19 |
- [ VSP-812]: Vizlib Pivot table produce "calculation Condition is not fulfilled" message when V Filter Default value is used in the same sheet
| v2.3.1 - 30/07/19 |
- [VSP-626]: CSS clash with Qlik Geo analytics map
| v2.3.0 - 09/07/19 |
- [VSP-654]: Add auto-size to Vizlib Filter button group
| v2.2.3 - 19/06/19 |
- [VZB-1502]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v2.2.2 - 08/05/19 |
- [VZB-1223], [VZB-1222], [VZB-1224] : Support for April 2019
- [VSP-484]: Vizlib Filter does not appear in Qlik desktop client
| v2.2.1 - 18/04/19 |
- [VSP-440]: Object does not fit into assigned grid space (when using Sense Focus theme)
- [VSP-404]: Added in missing Qlik Sense standard title to Vizlib Filter
- [VSP-462]: Filter default selections stopped working for some expressions and calculated dimensions
- [VSP-469]: Filter not evaluating custom label expression
| v2.2 - 02/04/19 |
- [VZB-854]: Vizlib Filter performance improvement by data paging
- [VSP-402]: Double borders in Vizlib Filter
- [VSP-400]: Compact Filter does not use custom title (responsive filter can now be styled using dropdown styling)
- [VSP-352]: Default Selection is not reading Alternate State
- [VSP-387]: Default Selections on filter not being applied correctly
| v2.1.3 - 05/03/19 |
- [VZB-798]: corrected issue with default selections introduced in v2.1.2
| v2.1.2 - 04/03/19 |
- [VSP-285]: Dropdown filters doesn't automatically close
- [VSP-237]: Vizlib Filter Default selection does not work in data gaps
| v2.1.1 - 18/02/19 |
- [VSP-202]: Vizlib Filter causes VizLib Container to hide (between sheets)
- [VZB-475]: Filter actions are not correctly applying to variable
- [VZB-730]: Multiple Actions no applied in sequence
- [VZB-459]: Hide duplicate alternate states
| v2.1 - 14/01/19 |
- [VSP-65]: Added actions on selections
- [VSP-380]: dropdown performance optimisations
| v2.0.0 - 20/12/18 |
- [#162663131] : Big performance improvements
- [#160669380]: support HTML in dropdown title, for full styling control
- [#162789707]: Ability to control the position of the dropdown
- [#161177517]: Corrected issues with default selection in story mode
- [#161778633]: calc cond expression message not applied
- [#160558671]: Corrected issues with the searchbox
| v1.8 - 20/11/18 |
- [#161206339]: implement ppt/pdf printing
- [#161703875]: Hide excluded creates duplicate rows in some scenarios
- [#161703250]: Vizlib Filter makes selection search icon from navigation bar gets replaced
- [#161141776]: corrupted data on export when show value condition is used
| v1.7.3 - 23/10/18 |
- [#161314616]: Wildcard search not always working in MS Edge
| v1.7.2 - 19/10/18 |
- [#161084167]: Incorrect condition for displaying info on the property panel
- [#161206593]: invalid viz. error in mashup with sessionApps
| v1.7.1 - 09/10/18 |
- [#161093860]: Added 'hide automatically' for the dropdown mode.
- [#160985850]: Scroll top after selection option
- [#160386316]: right click menu options don't work when in container
- [#160558583]: when writing on the search box, mouse cursor goes at the bottom if you go too fast
- [#161047532]: Scrollbar gets repositioned when dragging the scroll with the cursor.
- [#161047891]: Drag selection fix
- [#160982633]: Search box text was not cleared on dropdown mode after reopen.
- [#160558464]: Filter flicks on render
- [#161047497]: Hide Dropdown After Selection doesnt work in some scenarios
|v1.7 28/08/2018 |
- Keep searchbox at the top when scrolling in dropdown mode.
- Add new option in interactivity to hide the dropdown after applying a selection.
- When in single select the dropdown label was blinking after a selection displaying the previous value.
- Top border radius of listbox was not getting applied.
- Added margin to text in button groups when Fit-to-data mode.
- When in listbox mode the transparent background was getting lost after changing and coming back to the sheet.
- Fixed compatibility with Firefox 45.8.
- Big performance improve for dimensions with a lot of data values - added virtualisation on the filter.
- Fixed some rendering issues in Firefox.
|v1.5.1 16/08/2018 |
- Fixed size to data dropdown mode for led style.
|v1.5 05/08/2018 |
- Added show/hide data handling for the whole filter.
- Added ability to set the background color of the container when in dropdown mode.
- Improved the dropdown height with an auto size to data.
- Search was not working in Firefox.
- Show/Hide snapshot option in interactivity was not working.
|v1.4.1 05/07/2018 |
- Fixed search box now working on firefox.
|v1.4 11/06/2018 |
- Add option to lock Default selections.
- Fixed compatibility with NPrinting.
|v1.3.1 29/05/2018 |
- Fixed some rendering issues with QS April'18.
|v1.3 04/05/2018 |
- New interactivity option, 'Set Default(s) on open'. Where default selections are applied on sheet open event.
|v1.2.2 20/04/2018 |
- When one selected value is activated, prevent drag-select.
- When in Dropdown mode and one selected value is activated, close the dropdown after selection.
|v1.2.1 30/03/2018 |
- Input text was still visible & focused after dropdown was collapsed.
- Scrollbar returning to the top after selections.
- In IE, when you finish scrolling it would end with a selection. This has been suppressed.
- Right-side border was not visible in Chrome sometimes.
|v1.1 16/02/2018 |
- Vizlib Filter now supports Alternate States.
- Fixed IE11 compatibility issue.
- Fixed some CSS styling issues in IE.
- Fixed an issue where the General Options property panel was sometimes hiding.
|v1.0.2 14/02/2018 |
- DefaultValues was not properly supporting Variables.
- Improved some inconsistencies in how one selected value was working.
|v1.0.1 12/02/2018 |
- Fixed several tiny CSS bug fixes for Qlik Sense Desktop and for Qlik Sense Focus Theme.
- Dropdown/Listbox/Buttongroup components.
- Responsive Qlik filter state design, which can be customised.
- One Selected Value & pre-defined selections.
- Rich formatting options.