[ VSP-812]: Vizlib Pivot table produce "calculation Condition is not fulfilled" message when V Filter Default value is used in the same sheet
| v2.3.1 - 30/07/19 |
- [VSP-626]: CSS clash with Qlik Geo analytics map
| v2.3.0 - 09/07/19 |
- [VSP-654]: Add auto-size to Vizlib Filter button group
| v2.2.3 - 19/06/19 |
- [VZB-1502]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v2.2.2 - 08/05/19 |
- [VZB-1223], [VZB-1222], [VZB-1224] : Support for April 2019
- [VSP-484]: Vizlib Filter does not appear in Qlik desktop client
| v2.2.1 - 18/04/19 |
- [VSP-440]: Object does not fit into assigned grid space (when using Sense Focus theme)
- [VSP-404]: Added in missing Qlik Sense standard title to Vizlib Filter
- [VSP-462]: Filter default selections stopped working for some expressions and calculated dimensions
- [VSP-469]: Filter not evaluating custom label expression
| v2.2 - 02/04/19 |
- [VZB-854]: Vizlib Filter performance improvement by data paging
- [VSP-402]: Double borders in Vizlib Filter
- [VSP-400]: Compact Filter does not use custom title (responsive filter can now be styled using dropdown styling)
- [VSP-352]: Default Selection is not reading Alternate State
- [VSP-387]: Default Selections on filter not being applied correctly
| v2.1.3 - 05/03/19 |
- [VZB-798]: corrected issue with default selections introduced in v2.1.2
| v2.1.2 - 04/03/19 |
- [VSP-285]: Dropdown filters doesn't automatically close
- [VSP-237]: Vizlib Filter Default selection does not work in data gaps
| v2.1.1 - 18/02/19 |
- [VSP-202]: Vizlib Filter causes VizLib Container to hide (between sheets)
- [VZB-475]: Filter actions are not correctly applying to variable
- [VZB-730]: Multiple Actions no applied in sequence
- [VZB-459]: Hide duplicate alternate states
| v2.1 - 14/01/19 |
- [VSP-65]: Added actions on selections
- [VSP-380]: dropdown performance optimisations
| v2.0.0 - 20/12/18 |
- [#162663131] : Big performance improvements
- [#160669380]: support HTML in dropdown title, for full styling control
- [#162789707]: Ability to control the position of the dropdown
- [#161177517]: Corrected issues with default selection in story mode
- [#161778633]: calc cond expression message not applied
- [#160558671]: Corrected issues with the searchbox
| v1.8 - 20/11/18 |
- [#161206339]: implement ppt/pdf printing
- [#161703875]: Hide excluded creates duplicate rows in some scenarios
- [#161703250]: Vizlib Filter makes selection search icon from navigation bar gets replaced
- [#161141776]: corrupted data on export when show value condition is used
| v1.7.3 - 23/10/18 |
- [#161314616]: Wildcard search not always working in MS Edge
| v1.7.2 - 19/10/18 |
- [#161084167]: Incorrect condition for displaying info on the property panel
- [#161206593]: invalid viz. error in mashup with sessionApps
| v1.7.1 - 09/10/18 |
- [#161093860]: Added 'hide automatically' for the dropdown mode.
- [#160985850]: Scroll top after selection option
- [#160386316]: right click menu options don't work when in container
- [#160558583]: when writing on the search box, mouse cursor goes at the bottom if you go too fast
- [#161047532]: Scrollbar gets repositioned when dragging the scroll with the cursor.
- [#161047891]: Drag selection fix
- [#160982633]: Search box text was not cleared on dropdown mode after reopen.
- [#160558464]: Filter flicks on render
- [#161047497]: Hide Dropdown After Selection doesnt work in some scenarios
|v1.7 28/08/2018 |
- Keep searchbox at the top when scrolling in dropdown mode.
- Add new option in interactivity to hide the dropdown after applying a selection.
- When in single select the dropdown label was blinking after a selection displaying the previous value.
- Top border radius of listbox was not getting applied.
- Added margin to text in button groups when Fit-to-data mode.
- When in listbox mode the transparent background was getting lost after changing and coming back to the sheet.
- Fixed compatibility with Firefox 45.8.
- Big performance improve for dimensions with a lot of data values - added virtualisation on the filter.
- Fixed some rendering issues in Firefox.
|v1.5.1 16/08/2018 |
- Fixed size to data dropdown mode for led style.
|v1.5 05/08/2018 |
- Added show/hide data handling for the whole filter.
- Added ability to set the background color of the container when in dropdown mode.
- Improved the dropdown height with an auto size to data.
- Search was not working in Firefox.
- Show/Hide snapshot option in interactivity was not working.
|v1.4.1 05/07/2018 |
- Fixed search box now working on firefox.
|v1.4 11/06/2018 |
- Add option to lock Default selections.
- Fixed compatibility with NPrinting.
|v1.3.1 29/05/2018 |
- Fixed some rendering issues with QS April'18.
|v1.3 04/05/2018 |
- New interactivity option, 'Set Default(s) on open'. Where default selections are applied on sheet open event.
|v1.2.2 20/04/2018 |
- When one selected value is activated, prevent drag-select.
- When in Dropdown mode and one selected value is activated, close the dropdown after selection.
|v1.2.1 30/03/2018 |
- Input text was still visible & focused after dropdown was collapsed.
- Scrollbar returning to the top after selections.
- In IE, when you finish scrolling it would end with a selection. This has been suppressed.
- Right-side border was not visible in Chrome sometimes.
|v1.1 16/02/2018 |
- Vizlib Filter now supports Alternate States.
- Fixed IE11 compatibility issue.
- Fixed some CSS styling issues in IE.
- Fixed an issue where the General Options property panel was sometimes hiding.
|v1.0.2 14/02/2018 |
- DefaultValues was not properly supporting Variables.
- Improved some inconsistencies in how one selected value was working.
|v1.0.1 12/02/2018 |
- Fixed several tiny CSS bug fixes for Qlik Sense Desktop and for Qlik Sense Focus Theme.
- Dropdown/Listbox/Buttongroup components.
- Responsive Qlik filter state design, which can be customised.
- One Selected Value & pre-defined selections.
- Rich formatting options.