Vizlib Mekko Chart is used to visualise categorical data over a pair of variables and work as a two-dimensional chart.
With Vizlib Mekko Chart you can capture two dimensions and one measure in one chart. You have a chart with varying segment heights and column widths. In addition to it you can quickly spot large segments and identify the space between them. To preserve the visual relationship between widths of different columns, there are no gaps between columns in a Mekko chart.
Seeing multiple dimensions over time is sometimes very informative. With the Vizlib Mekko Chart, it is possible to display the share of a total over time. You can quickly understand how your product mix is changing while keeping the full flexibility of Qlik Sense
- Combines a 100% stacked column chart and 100% stacked horizontal-bar chart using a different variable for each.
- A variable-width stacked column chart.
- Shows part-to-whole relationships across two variables at once.
- Conditional colors by expression.
- Shows the frequencies of a contingency table where the area of each displayed cell is proportional to the whole.
- Rich styling options.