We constantly update and improve all our extensions to deliver new features and fix bugs discovered in previous versions. This page documents all historic changes made to the extension since its initial release.
Got feedback & new feature Ideas?
Head over to our Feature Request page if you want to suggest a new product feature or share your feedback with us, so we can continue building the best extension products for Qlik Sense.
Something not working as expected? You can raise a new ticket here and we’ll get back to you shortly!
| v1.6.0 - 26/05/20 |
- [CLB-1396]: Introducing Vizlib Teamwork!
Big changes are coming to the Vizlib Collaboration product. As a first step, we are renaming the Vizlib Collaboration extension to Vizlib Teamwork.
- [CLB-1090]: Application reload and comments visibility
- [CLB-1063]: Vizlib Server - Security Rules Management
A brand new way of controlling security access around Collaboration has landed! Learn more here.
- [CLB-1268]: Inline images for comments
Have you missed the option of linking and storing how a visualization looked when posting a comment? Those days are gone with inline images!
| v1.5.1 - 30/04/20 |
- [CLB-1177]: Support Qlik Sense Cloud user profiles in comments
Starting from this version user profile information is properly displayed while using Collaboration in Qlik Sense Cloud.
| v1.5.0 - 17/04/20 |
- [CLB-1044]: Collaboration Threads
- [CLB-1053]: Comment sharing improvements
- [CLB-1079]: [Enterprise only] Deleting a comment is causing comments list to scroll to the newest
- [CLB-978]: [Enterprise only] Using Vizlib Table allong with Vizlib Collaboration breaks some workflow icons in Collaboration
- [CLB-1091]: [Professional and Enterprise only] Sometimes comments are not loaded upon scroll
In some screen resolutions previous comments were not loaded upon scrolling, message 'Loading comments' was appearing and nothing was happening.
| v1.3.2 - 12/03/20 |
- [CLB-702]: [Enterprise Only] Editing comment is causing comments list to reload to newest comments
- [CLB-341]: [Enterprise Only] User is able to edit a comment in the way that it contains only new lines
Validation has been fixed, it won't be possible anymore.
- [CLB-994]: [Enterprise Only] Comments email distribution UI fixes
In some scenarios when distributing comments via email, extension could show suggestions from outside of allowed domain. Such distributions were still rejected by the server, so there was no security concern - we now fixed the UI part, so there is no confusion for the users.
- [CLB-940]: [Enterprise Only] Comment editing doesn't work for safari
| v1.3.1 - 18/02/20 |
- [CLB-872]: Collaboration Workflows [Enterprise only]
- [CLB-969]: Selection not applied when selections are required on a field
- [CLB-428]: Link to documentation doesn't work
Link in the property panel pointing to Streams documentation has been fixed.
| v1.2.1 - 15/01/20 |
- [VZCLB-856]: Edit comment is no longer working
In version 1.2.0 there was a bug, which was causing an error upon comment edition if new feature categories was not enabled. As a consequence it was not possible to edit comment text.
| v1.2.0 - 09/01/20 |
- [CL-1021]: Categories: Introduce Category Levels
Categories allow users to tag commentary with additional metadata - e.g. a priority. Click here to learn more.
- [CL-1157]: Vizlib Management Console - Unnecessary URL changes on save when using port 443/80
- [VSP-1046] Collaboration icon stays on the sheet after deleting it