TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Virtual Proxy Configuration - Adding SSL Certificates - Connection Error
- Collaboration Error - Sharing Comment with Image
- Vizlib Server - Qlik Proxy Service Configuration
- Collaboration Stream Endpoint
- Teamwork Connection Error
- Reload Failed Error - Section Access
Virtual Proxy Configuration - Adding SSL Certificates - Connection Error
When you're configuring virtual proxies for Qlik Sense, you may get a connection error after adding the SSL Certificates for each node (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Connection Error
You can resolve the error by deleting any cookies and re-starting Qlik Sense.
Collaboration Error - Sharing Comment with Image
When you're using Collaboration to share a comment with an image attached, the operation may fail to complete and return an error (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Sharing Error
To clear the error, open the Services page on the server where Collaboration is installed and re-start the Qlik Sense Printing Service (Figure 3).
Vizlib Server - Qlik Proxy Service Configuration
If you're installing Vizlib Server on a dedicated server or you have multinode environment and and error (...), port 4243 opened for communication between those servers.
Collaboration Stream Endpoint
When you're configuring a Collaboration Stream endpoint in Collaboration Service (Figure 4), make sure the URL for the Server is set to
where yourserver.yourdomain.com is a name of the server where Vizlib server has been installed.
Figure 4: Collaboration Stream
Teamwork Connection Error
If Collaboration is installed and a connection error to Teamwork is returned (Figure 7), the customer should make the following checks to establish a possible cause.
Figure 7: Teamwork Connection Error
- Verify that Vizlib Server is installed and that the Windows service is running.
- Verify that you can log into the VMC on the server where you installed Vizlib Server.
- Verify the URL by the extension matches the name of the server where Vizlib Server is installed.
- Check the browser console output for any further information if an error occurs when connecting to Vizlib Server (e.g. invalid certificate, or certificate date invalid).
Reload Failed Error - Section Access
If you're trying to open an app and return a Reload failed error (Figure 8) with the message
User 'INTERNAL\\sa_repository' is not able to open application. If application is protected with Section Access, add user 'INTERNAL\\sa_repository' as ADMIN, to resolve the issue`.
please check whether Section Access has been set up for the app, then go to the VMC and check the stream Security Rules. Confirm user INTERNAL\sa_repository is added as ADMIN for the stream. If you need to add a new security rule, you can find instructions in our article here, and you can find more information on section access here.
Figure 8: Reload Failed