This article contains fixes for any errors related to Vizlib Collaboration and its components (Vizlib Writeback Table, Vizlib Input Form, Vizlib Teamwork, Vizlib Server).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Virtual Proxy Configuration - Adding SSL Certificates - Connection Error
- Collaboration Error - Sharing Comment with Image
- Vizlib Server - Qlik Proxy Service Configuration
- Collaboration Stream Endpoint
- Clearing Reload Errors with Vizlib Support Mashup
- Writeback Error - Cannot Open File
- Create App Button Not Appearing
Virtual Proxy Configuration - Adding SSL Certificates - Connection Error
When you're configuring virtual proxies for Qlik Sense, you may get a connection error after adding the SSL Certificates for each node (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Connection Error
You can resolve the error by deleting any cookies and re-starting Qlik Sense.
Collaboration Error - Sharing Comment with Image
When you're using Collaboration to share a comment with an image attached, the operation may fail to complete and return an error (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Sharing Error
To clear the error, open the Services page on the server where Collaboration is installed and re-start the Qlik Sense Printing Service (Figure 3).
Vizlib Server - Qlik Proxy Service Configuration
If you're installing Vizlib Server on a dedicated server or you have multinode environment and and error (...), port 4243 opened for communication between those servers.
Collaboration Stream Endpoint
When you're configuring a Collaboration Stream endpoint in Collaboration Service (Figure 4), make sure the URL for the Server is set to
where yourserver.yourdomain.com is a name of the server where Vizlib server has been installed.
Figure 4: Collaboration Stream
Clearing Reload Errors with Vizlib Support Mashup
If Vizlib Writeback Table is generating Reload Failed or Access Denied messages for users, follow these steps to use Vizlib Support Mashup to provide security role information and resolve the error.
- Download the Mashup file VizlibSupport v1.0.1.zip, which you can find in the attachments section of this page.
- In your Qlik Management Console (QMC), open the Extensions directory and upload the mashup file. You can find install instructions in section 3 of our article here.
- Refresh your Qlik Sense Hub, then click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen and select Dev Hub (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Dev Hub Open
- Select the Mashups tab when the Dev Hub opens and click the VizlibSupport icon (Figure 6).
Figure 6: Support Mashup Open
- The mashup screen will open in the Preview tab. Click on View in the bottom right corner (Figure 7). You can also view the mashup with a URL. You can see an example structure below.
Figure 7: Mashup Screen
- To display a user's security settings. use the dropdowns Select User and Select App.
- Click on Export JSON in the Status panel, or capture the information in a screenshot and send to Vizlib Support, either via email or via our Community site.
Writeback Error - Cannot Open File
If Writeback Table returns a Cannot Open File error when writing back to a data source (Figure 8), check whether the user performing the operation is permitted to create files inside the folder specified by the Qlik Sense data source e.g. writing directly to a C: drive instead of a subfolder.
Figure 8: Cannot Open File
Create App Button Not Appearing
If the Create App button does not appear in your Qlik Sense Hub, please take the following steps.
- Log into your Qlik Management Console.
- Open the Nodes settings, and check that Node Purpose is set to Both (Figure 9).
Figure 9: Node Purpose
You can find further information on editing nodes in Qlik Sense on the Qlik Sense site here.