This article contains fixes for any errors related to Vizlib Collaboration and its components (Vizlib Writeback Table, Vizlib Input Form, Vizlib Teamwork, Vizlib Server).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Virtual Proxy Configuration - Adding SSL Certificates - Connection Error
- Collaboration Error - Sharing Comment with Image
- Vizlib Server - Qlik Proxy Service Configuration
- Collaboration Stream Endpoint
- Create App Button Not Appearing
- Teamwork Connection Error
Virtual Proxy Configuration - Adding SSL Certificates - Connection Error
When you're configuring virtual proxies for Qlik Sense, you may get a connection error after adding the SSL Certificates for each node (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Connection Error
You can resolve the error by deleting any cookies and re-starting Qlik Sense.
Collaboration Error - Sharing Comment with Image
When you're using Collaboration to share a comment with an image attached, the operation may fail to complete and return an error (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Sharing Error
To clear the error, open the Services page on the server where Collaboration is installed and re-start the Qlik Sense Printing Service (Figure 3).
Vizlib Server - Qlik Proxy Service Configuration
If you're installing Vizlib Server on a dedicated server or you have multinode environment and and error (...), port 4243 opened for communication between those servers.
Collaboration Stream Endpoint
When you're configuring a Collaboration Stream endpoint in Collaboration Service (Figure 4), make sure the URL for the Server is set to
where yourserver.yourdomain.com is a name of the server where Vizlib server has been installed.
Figure 4: Collaboration Stream
Create App Button Not Appearing
If the Create App button does not appear in your Qlik Sense Hub, please take the following steps.
- Log into your Qlik Management Console.
- Open the Nodes settings, and check that Node Purpose is set to Both (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Node Purpose
You can find further information on editing nodes in Qlik Sense on the Qlik Sense site here.
Teamwork Connection Error
If Collaboration is installed and a connection error to Teamwork is returned (Figure 6), the customer should make the following checks to establish a possible cause.
Figure 6: Teamwork Connection Error
- Verify that Vizlib Server is installed and that the Windows service is running.
- Verify that you can log into the VMC on the server where you installed Vizlib Server.
- Verify the URL by the extension matches the name of the server where Vizlib Server is installed.
- Check the browser console output for any further information if an error occurs when connecting to Vizlib Server (e.g. invalid certificate, or certificate date invalid).