When you're working with Vizlib Teamwork it's important to be clear about what you can and can't do. We've collected together any known issues and limitations and listed them in this article for you, along with any answers to any other questions you might need.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Virtual Proxy Configuration - Adding SSL Certificates - Connection Error
- Vizlib Server - Qlik Proxy Service Configuration
- Teamwork Email Template Errors - Re-load Default Template
- Teamwork Connection Error
- Teamwork Error - Sharing Comment with Image
- Teamwork Stream Endpoint
- Print/Export Image Not Supported in Qlik SaaS
- Adding Container Master Items in Teamwork
- Embeddability limitation for websites that require login
Virtual Proxy Configuration - Adding SSL Certificates - Connection Error
When you're configuring virtual proxies for Qlik Sense, you may get a connection error after adding the SSL Certificates for each node (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Connection Error
You can resolve the error by deleting any cookies and restarting Qlik Sense.
Vizlib Server - Qlik Proxy Service Configuration
If you're installing Vizlib Server on a dedicated server or you have multi-node environment and an error (...), port 4243 opened for communication between those servers.
Teamwork Email Template Errors - Re-load Default Template
Note: This item only applies if you're using the default email template for Vizlib Teamwork. If you've applied your own email template settings, an update should not be required.
If you're using the default email template in Vizlib Teamwork and seeing errors in the emails it generates, you can clear them by refreshing and updating the default template settings. Before you start, you may want to back up a copy of your original settings as this will allow you to review your settings and locate any errors.
In the VMC, go to System Settings>Integrations and open the email integration you are using. Select Restore default template, then click Update Integration to save your changes (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Restore Default Template
Teamwork Connection Error
If Collaboration is installed and a connection error to Teamwork is returned (Figure 3), the customer should make the following checks to establish a possible cause.
Figure 3: Teamwork Connection Error
- Verify that Vizlib Server is installed and that the Windows service is running.
- Verify that you can log into the VMC on the server where you installed Vizlib Server.
- Verify the URL by the extension matches the name of the server where Vizlib Server is installed.
- Check the browser console output for any further information if an error occurs when connecting to Vizlib Server (e.g. invalid certificate, or certificate date invalid).
Teamwork Error - Sharing Comment with Image
When you're using Collaboration to share a comment with an image attached, the operation may fail to complete and return an error (Figure 4).
Figure 4: Sharing Error
To clear the error, open the Services page on the server where Collaboration is installed and re-start the Qlik Sense Printing Service (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Restart
Teamwork Stream Endpoint
When you're configuring a Collaboration Stream endpoint in Collaboration Service (Figure 4), make sure the URL for the Server is set to
Where yourserver.yourdomain.com is the name of the server where Vizlib server has been installed.
Figure 6: Collaboration Stream
Print/Export Image Not Supported in Qlik SaaS
If you are using Vizlib Teamwork and trying to export or print an image in Qlik SaaS, you will return this error as third-party extensions cannot be exported, you can find more details here.
Figure 7: Unable to Export Image
Adding Container Master Items in Teamwork
With Vizlib Teamwork v3.6.0, container objects can now be used as master items, where distinct comments and threads can be linked to each container tab. However, there are some limitations related to the container master item type, and we've listed them here.
- Native Qlik Container objects are not supported. The MI must be either a Vizlib Container Grid or a Vizlib Container Box object.
- Only Single view types are supported for container objects, so Grid layout should not be selected when the container is added to the sheet.
Figure 8: Vizlib Teamwork
Embeddability limitation for websites that require login
Teamwork doesn’t allow writeback if the website requires users to be logged in.