Vizlib Gantt is a powerful project planning timeline extension for Qlik Sense, offering features like HTML tooltips, dynamic markers, dependencies, progress bars, and customization options. It helps visualize project timelines, events, and dependencies, benefiting managers across industries with project tracking, budget control, resource optimization, and accurate forecasting.
Key Features of Vizlib Gantt:
- Intuitive visualization of projects with tasks and events on horizontal bars.
- Understanding of task relationships and dependencies/critical flow scenarios.
- Interactivity support, range and zoom control, and styling options.
- Custom tooltips with HTML support.
- Horizontal scroll bar for navigation.
- Reference lines, custom timeline settings, alternate states.
- Use cases available in the Help Center.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Get going quicker with Vizlib Gantt. Listed is useful content which will help to:
- Understand the Vizlib products [Link].
- Download Vizlib products from the Vizlib User Portal [Link].
- View the demo app gallery to gain inspiration using Vizlib products [Link].
Data model requirements
A comprehensive understanding of defining a data model that will work with the Vizlib Gantt can be found here.
The Vizlib Gantt property panel is made up of the following:
Best Practice and Troubleshooting
Utilize our Best Practice and Troubleshooting resources for addressing errors or exceptions in Vizlib Gantt. We provide tips on best practices, address known issues, and answer common questions. Additionally, find troubleshooting instructions for Qlik Sense performance here.
The Changelog provides comprehensive information about every release of Vizlib Gantt, including details about new features and bug fixes. You can access it here.