Yes, it does!
Please see this video on visualization extensions in Cloud editions of Qlik Sense:
1. Installing Vizlib products in QCS
In order to install extensions in QCS navigate to the Administration page:
Open the Extensions tab and add the Vizlib extensions .zip files:
(Note - due to current limitations, you may need to upload extensions individually)
2. Configure Content Security Policies
Additional rules need to be added into the Content Security Policy section in order to use the online/saas version of Vizlib in QCS.
Note: For On-Premise/offline version, this is not needed, since there are no external requests.
Navigate to Content Security Policy section and add three security policies with the following hostnames:
- static.vizlib.com -> Vizlib's CDN use for static content (fonts, css, open-source libraries, etc.)
- bouncer.vizlib.com -> Vizlib's Distribution Service (transfer of extension code & licensing)
- collaboration.vizlib.com -> Vizlib Collaboration Service
Now you should be able to use Vizlib value-added products in Cloud editions of Qlik Sense. Enjoy!
More Information on Extensions in Qlik Cloud Services:
For more information, please visit Qlik's extension documentation page for Qlik Cloud Services.