If you'd like to apply your own styling to your data, Vizlib Writeback Table contains a Custom Styling panel, with functions to help modify and control presentation and color branding.
Custom Styling is originally set to the Default styling scheme (Figure 1). If you select a cell to, it will be highlighted in black, then change to the default color (Vizlib Blue) when text is entered.
Figure 1: Default Custom Styling
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Figure 2: Custom Styling Commands
With text, there are 7 color types you can select and adapt for custom styling.
- Custom Color - the color used to highlight each row currently selected.
- Column Header Background - the background color used for the column header.
- Column Header Text - the text color used for the column header.
- Column Totals Background - the background color used for the column total.
- Column Totals Text - the text color used for the column total .
- Validation Label Color - the text color of the label in a column header using validation.
- Validation Error Color - the text color for the error message of a column using validation.
There are 2 methods of selecting a color.
You can see an example of custom styling being applied in Figure 3. The Column Header Text is changed to red, and the Column Header Background changes to blue.
Figure 4: Adjust Column Width
If you want to customize the text alignment for a column, you can enable the Text Align settings (the default settings for columns are Right for numeric values and Left for text.) You can choose left, centre or right alignment and have it applied to every row in the column (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Text Align